Well...we are home and getting settled in. We have been lucky to have my sister Paula keeping our blog as up to date as she could due to the lack of pictures coming from our direction. We will do our best to keep new photos coming your way. Abigail is sleeping and eating well for a newborn and Boone and I are only just a bit exhausted. :) My mom has been with us for a week and we have been so glad for the help.

Bright eyed after her bath at the hospital.


Finally...going home.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! Oh my goodness you guys!!! She is SOOO cute!!! I can't wait to meet her! Glad to hear you are home from the hospital and on the mend, Gina. Take care of your girls Boone!!! I know you will! :)
she is so cute! i love the photo of her after her bath! i can't wait to meet her and smother her with kisses. lots of love lil' abigail. love, antie paula
Post a Comment