Sunday, August 6, 2006

Visiting Grampy and Gramy

This past week we went down to visit Gina's parents. We really enjoyed the cool weather and even Abigail seemed happy with the cooler weather. I guess she's a lot like her Mommy...cool weather is best. We spent some time in Monterey and ate the best clam chowder around. YUM! There is nothing like fresh seafood.Abigail getting to wear her warmer clothes...this was a first for her.

Hanging out in the front yard with Grampy, Gramy and Sonny the dog.

Daddy and Abigail posing in front of a house (the little one on the corner) Boone thinks he should buy...anyone have 2.5 mil to invest?

Beautiful coast line
Spending time with Gramy and Great Auntie Shelly.

2 comments:

Paula Jo said...

humm... I can smell the salty air, no wait I have the windows open :) I sure wish I could taste that bread bowl with clam chowder in it though. I love the heart sweater on her, glad she could wear it since Alyssa couldn't. Sending hugs & smoochies to lil' miss punkin pie!

Dim and Jana said...

Wow... looks like you had a good time. Good to see a picture of Aunt Shelly!