Saturday, September 23, 2006

Abigail In Action

Daddy thinks it's cute when she tries to hold her own bottle...so he took this picture to show just how talented his little girl is.
Nothin' tastier these days than the fingers...Yummy!
Hmm...what to kick next?
So sweet.
Boone has learned how to send me pictures via the cell phone when I am at work...this was just one of the many I received this past week. It makes the day not seem so long and boy she is growing so much.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Abigail is just about too cute for words!!! I love the little onesie... Very fitting for your cutie with a full head of hair! Can't wait to meet her, although I don't know when that'll actually happen! Well, I just wanted to say hi and that I love seeing all the pictures you guys post! Keep them coming!

Love,
Shana*

Growininwillows said...

I love the hair too....She is growing soooo fast.