Friday, October 13, 2006

Four Month Shots...

Well yesterday we had Abigail's 4 month checkup and the dreaded shots...She did much better this time. I told Boone that he got to hold her this time since I had the honor last time...That was easier on the mommy but the baby was still very unhappy. She has been a bit fussy today and not her usual personable self so hopefully things will look up tomorrow. She now weighs in at a whopping 12 lbs. 14 oz. and is 25 3/4 in. long. She has almost doubled her birth weight (6 lbs. 8 oz.) and has grown 6 3/4 inches, but she is still small the doctor says. We think she is perfect and figure that the doctor doesn't know what she's talking about. Just kidding I am sure the doctor is very knowledgeable on this subject. Well enough for now. Oh ya, she'll roll from her tummy to her back but she's still not convinced that going from her back to her tummy is really all that it's racked up to being. Silly kid can't figure out what to do with that arm that gets tucked underneath.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Oh, poor baby! I hated it when Chloe had her shots... In fact, I think it was just about as hard on me as it was on her! Give Abigail a squeeze from me and Chloe!