
I sure love my Gramy

Gramy and Grampy gave me a rocking horse but I'm not to sure about it yet.

This tissue paper sure is yummy.

Hanging out with my Mommy and Gramy

I can finally sit up for a short period of time.

I love my Uncle Chiene.

Yummy yarn on my rocking horses mane.

Hanging out with Daddy and Gramy.

I love my Uncle Bounmy, too.

Now if only I could figure out how to open this can.


2 comments:
I am sorry I missed seeing your folks Gina...dang...what fun to have them here (I am sure they were not here long)...The little rocking horse looks perfect...Abby will have fun with that soon enough...how cool that she is sitting up alone...wow...time flies ...and these little ones wait for no one to keep up...:)
Mom was up for a funeral of one of Boone's extended family members. Our brother in-law Chiene's mom passed away - This would be Boone's oldest sister Lane's mother in-law. She was here for a few days and then headed home to be with Dad for Christmas.
Post a Comment