Very cute! You think we'll get our kids together before their twelve???
We can hope so. We still haven't seen Shana and Joe since Chloe was born. Go figure.
Ha! I was just going to say how I can't believe how big (and active) Abigail is and that she'll probably be walking before we actually meet her! :)
Maybe at Mt. Ranch Shana. We'll be at #2.
Great! So will we!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cute! You think we'll get our kids together before their twelve???
We can hope so. We still haven't seen Shana and Joe since Chloe was born. Go figure.
Ha! I was just going to say how I can't believe how big (and active) Abigail is and that she'll probably be walking before we actually meet her! :)
Maybe at Mt. Ranch Shana. We'll be at #2.
Great! So will we!
Post a Comment