Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ponies



This morning I decided to get brave and hog-tie
Abigail and put in some ponytails. I have to say
I think she looks pretty cute.



Her hair is thick enough now to put in 2 ponytails.
She looks so grownup with her hair like this.

3 comments:

Shana said...

They look more like piggy tails!! :) I love em' though! Must be fun to have all that hair, Chloe can't even wear a clip yet! :)

Paula Jo said...

How did she do with you putting them in? Better than when we "hog-tied" her so I could trim her bangs? The more you mess with her hair the better she will be about it. Very Cute.

Gina said...

She cried when she pulled away from me, because of course it tugged on her hair. It's getting better but she still has trouble sitting still.

The bangs will still be the 'worst hog-tie', wish we'd gotten a picture of that ;)