Last night Abigail had her first dip in the pool. She was a little uncertain at first but then she took to it like a little fish. She is with our friend Eme in this picture.
Very cute... I was going to get her an adorable swim suit for her birthday but i figured she probibly had a few... Guess maybe I should have. Or does she have one?
Abigail has swimsuits but it was an unplanned dip in the pool...so she swam in her regular old diaper. Thankfully at this age they don't mind not wearing a suit.
Hey, I keep needing to comment and not having time! Happy First Birthday to Abigail!!! Wow... can not believe our babies are one... We still haven't seen her!
5 comments:
dear little water baby!!!
Isn't the water fun!
Very cute... I was going to get her an adorable swim suit for her birthday but i figured she probibly had a few... Guess maybe I should have. Or does she have one?
Abigail has swimsuits but it was an unplanned dip in the pool...so she swam in her regular old diaper. Thankfully at this age they don't mind not wearing a suit.
Hey, I keep needing to comment and not having time! Happy First Birthday to Abigail!!! Wow... can not believe our babies are one... We still haven't seen her!
Post a Comment