Abigail is now a whopping 19 lbs. 10 oz. I took
her in to get weighed this week because we have
been desperate to flip her car seat around. We
decided she was close enough to the 20 lb. mark
and she is loving the whole facing forward experience.
She loves to run around the house and thinks it's really
funny if you chase her. She has 7 teeth now and appears
to be working on some molars with no actual results yet.
She is a really busy little girl who chatters non-stop. Some
of her favorite things to say that we understand are: hey,
no-no, baby, I love you, Dadda, Papa, Momma, hi, hello,
Mimi (Boone's mom's dog's name is Mimi and so now ALL
animals are Mimi), Kies (kitties), she also says A, B, C, D
(this she got from her Leap Frog toys). If you ask her what a doggie
says she says 'woo-woo' and when you ask her what a kittie says
it's 'mouw'. I know I am forgetting something but I am a bit tired.
I went back to work this week with a heavy heart. It was hard to
leave on Wednesday because I've had the last two months off to
spend time with my daughter and husband. Alas the classroom
calls me again. I will be venturing into uncharted waters as I will
be teaching first grade for the first time. My classroom is ready for
the most part, now if only I can get my nerves under control.
Boone still loves his job as a Radiological Technologist. We have
hope for a day shift in the near future as opposed to the swing shift.
15 years ago


1 comment:
Wow! Abigail is quite the chatterbox! :) Chloe only says like three things! Everything else is a grunt or yell! :)
Post a Comment