Saturday, September 15, 2007

Abigail's Week At A Glance


Abigail has decided that she no longer has any
use for a highchair. So in order to find a common
ground we have removed her tray and now she
sits up at the table with us. A bit messy but we
are working through it all. Here she is eating
noodles and chicken out of a bowl that I used
as a little child.


Feeding Daddy as he feeds me.


A girls has got to have her phone ya
know ;).


Pushing my baby in her stroller.
Notice my purse.


Throwing a fit because I can't get
my purse off of the handle. I like to
put my purse on the handle all the
time and then I scream because I
can't figure out how to get it off.
(click on the picture for the full
effect)


Sitting on my stepstool eating a
snack.


Let's go shopping.


You go girl!!!

1 comment:

Shana said...

The picture of Abigail with her stroller and her bag crack me up because they remind me SO much of Chloe! She does the exact same thing... Bag and all! :) Kids are so funny!!! :)