to one of the local pumpkin patches.
(Last year she was so little we didn't go.)
She had a blast, got quite dirty and in
general ran around like a wild little
thing. Boone's mom and some of his sisters
tagged along with us. We all had a
really fun time and we took an insane
amount of pictures and then I couldn't
decide which ones to post, so here you'll
see a bunch of pictures of us at the pumpkin
patch.

A quick family shot before heading
out to find pumpkins.

Abigail at the controls.

The family.

Yes...this was posed. Cute though I think.

Our little pumpkin

More pumpkin hunting.

Abigail kept trying to ride the pumpkins
as if they were horses. Right after this
picture she took a header and ended up
with dirt all over her face.

The ride back. Boone and I always end up
picking out the sorta ugly yet unique looking
pumpkins.

Abigail in the barn.

Mommy and Abigail.

Daddy and Abigail pumping water.

Getting the dried corn off the cob to
feed to the farm residents.

Abigail giving it a try.

Feeding time.

Sergeant the Belgian Draft Horse. He
scared the life out of Abigail.

A cute little half grown calf who made a lot of
noise.

Our own little 'Pumpkin Thief'.


2 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time! Cute pictures!
Too cute... I realized I never left a comment. We hope to go to the punkin patch soon!
Post a Comment