Seven years ago today I married my best friend
at the court house. Alicia and Dan were our
witnesses.
On April 7th of the following year we had our
Chinese Tea Ceremony. The day was chosen
by Boone's mom, Aunties, and older sisters.
It had to be a day that lined up well with the
stars and other such things.
On June 30th we re-newed our vows with family
and a few friends in Tahoe.


4 comments:
Congratulations!!! Can it really be seven years ago? My how time flies! :)
Goodness, time does fly. Congratulations.
Call me so lame! I think I might be a bit busy!?! Sorry I forgot. You guys look so different... (I almost forgot about Boone's flat top... wait till you see Greg's new do) I guess we are all getting older! Congrats... I hope you get to go out and celebrate. XO
Gina Thanks for sharing this post..
it is nice to take a little walk down memory lane...fun to see the pictures from a different time in the lives of the now completely consumed parents!! ;) Wouldn't go back for anything now would you!!
Post a Comment