Wednesday, May 28, 2008

County Fair

Riding up high on Daddy's shoulders.


Waiting for the circus to begin.

Baby goats feeding off a feeder bucket.

These were some tripy looking sheep with 4
horns instead of 2. (click on the picture for a
better look)

Abigail loved the baby pigs,

but she loved the bunnies the best!


This was the cutest little bunny. It was called
a lionhead.

Bears eating honey.

One of the many little calves. This one had
such a sweet face.

Abigail wasn't sure what to think of this really
big sheep.

One of the Budweiser Clydesdales. Abigail was
VERY unsure about these big horses. They sure
are beautiful animals!





1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Gina! I'm glad you found my blog. I've been a lurker on yours for quite awhile...maybe a year? I've enjoyed seeing people through blogs that I met when I went to visit Lee way back when.
Those Clydesdales really get around! We see them here every year at our state fair.
Thanks for commenting on our blog!