Wednesday, September 10, 2008


Any Questions???

11 comments:

Dim and Jana said...

No questions! Just excited for you!!! Fun times.

Lincoln's Log said...

How exciting! Abigail will love having a little brother or sister!

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

All I saw was the "clearblue" part and I was so excited I nearly dumped the laptop on the floor. Congrats to everyone. Abigail is gonna LOVE being a big sister.

Growininwillows said...

Congrats...can't wait to have another friend to play with.

Kristine said...

Awsome! So glad for you, I personally hope it's a boy So that we will have a little Boone running around soon. Another playmate for Chadd.
Ps How did you get this fun background and flowers on your blog page, I love it!
Kristien

Jenny said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Shana said...

Congratulations! You're gonna love being a mommy to two! :)

Gina said...

Kristine if you click on the little aqua colored box on the upper left corner of my blog that says free background it will take you to the site. Then just follow the directions. Lots to choose from. Enjoy!

Cari said...

How fun!!! Two little babies right around the same time!! I hope you're feeling well... can't wait to hear more details!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Yay!!! Congratulations and good luck with the next 30 weeks! Hope you are feeling well- morning sickness is a lot harder when you have to keep up with a toddler!

jay are said...

yay yay!! hip hip hooray!! Congrats.