Yesterday we returned to our favorite local
pumpkin patch and this time we went with
some of our good friends and their kiddos.
The pumpkins were pretty picked over but
the kids had a blast anyhow. We took a slew
of pictures and I have had a hard time
narrowing down which ones to post so I
have put up quite a few.

Abigail and Daddy heading out.

These two girls sure do love
each other.

Abigail and Mommy.
Abigial never stopped running the
entire time we were out in the pumpkin
patch area. She biffed it a number of times
but that didn't hold her back.

Tsiava, Abigail & Justin hitching a ride in the
pumpkin cart.

Boone was their trusty driver!
Our little family. (yes I am squinting again)

The 'Mommies'.

Boone guarding our pumpkins and purses.
Abigail ground up corn to feed to the
chickens.

This pumpkin is too big to pick up on my
own.

The kiddos hanging out under the arbor.

I bet the both of us could move this thing.
A fun Fall wine barrel.

Our pumpkins at home.
2 comments:
We had such a wonderful time with you all...thanks for the disc of pics. You and your honey are great photographers. I'm charging my camera as I type.
Looks like it was great fun...and what a cute little halloween witch! Good to see K and T on there too and I can't believe Justin is that big boy standing there! Looks like you have California weather...no frost and rain like us!
Post a Comment