Trying out the stroller she has refused to ride in for at least a year and a half. We were getting it cleaned up and photographed to sell on craigslist.
I'm not sure that I'll be any help on the stroller issue, but I'll give you my two cents... We have a sit n' stand which steers terribly when you finally have it all loaded up with Eli and Chloe (she's no light weight and neither is Eli though!). The other problem is that since Chloe is not completely stuck the way she would be in a real stroller she doesn't stay put in the stroller. Hope this helps! :) Happy Strolling! :)
1 comment:
I'm not sure that I'll be any help on the stroller issue, but I'll give you my two cents... We have a sit n' stand which steers terribly when you finally have it all loaded up with Eli and Chloe (she's no light weight and neither is Eli though!). The other problem is that since Chloe is not completely stuck the way she would be in a real stroller she doesn't stay put in the stroller. Hope this helps! :) Happy Strolling! :)
Post a Comment