Today I had my last OB appointment, which of
course means we are into the final countdown.
I am scheduled for c-section on Wednesday
April 1st at 7:30 AM, which of course means
being at the hospital at 6:00. It would appear
that "baby blue" has finally decided to flip and
go head down which has helped my breathing a
bit. Sadly, now there is way more pressure on the
bladder so I am constantly finding a bathroom.
Good thing we only have about 5 1/2 days to go.
We are as ready as we can be so now it's all the
last little things like laundry and groceries. My
mom will come on Monday and stay for a bit to
help us out. She will be with me at the hospital
at night so Boone can be home with Abigail.
Crossing my fingers that all goes well so that we can
all go home on Friday.
15 years ago


1 comment:
Good luck! We're still trying to get acclimated to the two kids thing... glad I have a friend doing the same thing!! Happy C-Sectioning!!!
Post a Comment