Monday, May 11, 2009

Big Boy

I realize that you really can't compare kids
and you really can't compare girls to boys,
but boy oh boy is my boy a BIG boy.
Abigail has been petite since the day she was
born and NEVER had any baby chub or rolls
of extra padding. Treston on the other hand is
well equipped with chub and rolls. We had to
see the pediatrician today because of a rash on
Treston's face. They weighed him and he is
a whopping 12.6 lbs. He has gained 3 lbs. in
3 1/2 weeks. He has totally out grown 0-3 month
clothing for the most part. This is all new to us.
Abigail was in 0-3 months well into her 3rd month
of life. I realized today that his size 1 diapers are
just about to small as well...groan I have 2
packages still on hand. Ahh life with a girl and a boy is
fun and so very different one from the other.

1 comment:

a girl with an opinion said...

Welcome to boy-ville! Just wait until people start mistakening your 2.5 yr old for a 4 or 5 yr old!