Monday, October 5, 2009

Stats Update

I took the kids in today for the regular seasonal
flu shot and also for Treston's 6 month checkup
and shots. Everyone survived the experience
including mom ;) Usually Boone is able to go
so this was the first time I had taken both kids
on my own. YEAH for Mom!!!

*~*~*~*

Treston is now 28 1/2" long and weighs
18 lbs. 9 oz. He is as healthy as could be
and we've been advised to start increasing
his real food consumption and reducing a bit
the formula. He will be thrilled since he grabs
at all things food related.

*~*~*~*

Abigail was very brave about getting her flu
shot and only fussed a little. I am so glad she
was so "brave". I had them weigh her as well
since she is such a picky eater. She is now
29 lbs. 4 oz. I was glad to see she'd gained
a bit since her last checkup in June (28 lbs.).

No comments: