Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Catching Up

Abigail turned 5 in June. She's been busy with
swim lessons this summer and is starting to show
good progress. She is finally confident that she won't
drown. It has taken a long while to get to this point.
We discovered her first loose tooth on our Disneyland
trip. It's still loose and the new tooth is already growing
up behind it. We are gonna have to get it our quick or
they will need to pull it. Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle!
My baby girl is growing up so fast. She will start school
on August 10th. Sniff!


~*~*~

Treston turned 2 in April. He is a VERY busy boy who
likes to do and say everything sissy does, much to her
chagrin. He says the funniest things. Ewww that's gross,
That's beuful (beautiful), and OH my goodness! are some
of his favorites. In the last week he has cut through his top
2 yr old molars, only 2 more to go. We finally got him out of
our bed and into his own big boy bed the middle of June. We
weren't sure how that would go...but lucky for us it has gone
well. The kids are sharing a room for now and that is working
for all of us.


~*~*~

Boone and I are doing well. I am enjoying time with the kids
this summer and we are trying to do family things on the days
Boone is off. I had a list of things I wanted to do this summer and
I am slowly marking things off. YEAH I updated the blog!




No comments: