Sunday, November 26, 2006

Going North On A MD80

We left last Tuesday and headed North to spend Thanksgiving with the family. Abigail had her first plane ride and got to meet her Auntie Paula, Uncle Greg, and Cousin Alyssa and of course Chai Bear.

The pictures are sadly not in any great order, but enjoy them anyhow. For more pictures from our trip head on over to Greg, Paula, and Alyssa's blog.


Grampy and Alyssa discussing the many uses of a hammer.

The girls in their P.J.'s spending time with Gramy.

A keyboard player already.

Playing a fun card game.

Waiting for the airplane to arrive.

Alyssa and Gramy playing with all the stuffed animals.

Abigail's first airplane trip.

The whole crew on a very chilly morning down by the water.

Clapping Cousins.

Abigail loved trying to reach out and get this toy of Alyssa's that Gramy was holding onto.


5 comments:

The Wooden Spool said...

What precious photos! Love the darling cousin photos!! Cutie pies!

Paula Jo said...

Cute shots Gina. I just got our updated! Come on over an take a look!

Shana said...

Looks like fun getting the cousins together for the first time!!!

SoozeSchmooze said...

sounds like you had a happy thanksgiving...and the families look like they had fun together...
I am glad...cool flying eh there Abigail??

Dim and Jana said...

I love the one of your whole family--very nice...who took them? Just candid?
Nice to be all together I'm sure.