Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Rollin' into 5 months

Today I am 5 months old and boy am I getting to be a big girl.


Picture 2 in the roll over phase.
As has been mentioned in previous blogs Abigail has been turning over from her stomach to her back for quite some time but had not been able to figure out how to pull her arm out to get turned over from her back to her stomach. Well the big day finally arrived on Sunday afternoon. She was playing on the floor and suddenly she figured out that if she let go of her bib and took her hands out of her mouth she could turn all the way over and not get stuck...hmm a lesson here perhaps (you've go to let go in order to move on). Anyway to make a long story short I captured or at least tried to capture the stages of her role while she was lying on the bed watching me put away laundry. Enjoy! (The pictures aren't really in order and I am to tired to try to make them comply with my wishes. Sorry!)




Picture 1 in the rollover phase.

Picture 3 in the rollover phase.



Picture 4 in the roll over phase.



4 comments:

Shana said...

Yea, Abigail!!! Chloe is a slow learner I think... She rolled over from her tummy to her back really early, but hasn't done it since then... Could have something to do with her stunning physique! (it's a bit on the chubby side!!)

Amy said...

She is such a cutie! I like how she's looking right at you in picture 2!

Shana said...

Haha! Wouldn't you know it, today when I had Chloe on her tummy she rolled over, and then she did it again a little later! I guess she's already trying to prove me wrong! :)

Gina said...

Shana we can totally relate...it's as if the effort is really just TOO great...Lazy Babies...Go Chloe Go!!!