Over the last few months Boone has become a regular www.craigslist.com fan. It all started when a co-worker told him about it. He came home from work and got on the computer. Within a few minutes he is waking me up (mind you I've been asleep for a while since I get up about 5:30 AM for work and he works the swing shift) to tell me that craigslist is an 'Adult' site not something to get stuff from. I looked at him with one eye open and said something to the effect of, "what did you type in?" Turns out he had typed in craiglist. Big difference between the two sites, let me tell you.
Anyhow to make a long story short Boone has become very craigslist savvy and has gotten some pretty cool deals. I need to remember to look on it more often myself the next time I'm on the hunt for something specific.
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment