We are officially walking. It has been a process over the last two weeks but I think it's safe to say that Abigail is really walking. It hit me yestetday that instead of crawling when she falls down, she gets back up walks again. She tries to run too. This is funny to watch in my book.
For the past few weeks we have been teaching Abigail how to say 'I Love You', now she walks around the house telling anyone and anything, 'I Ya OO'. Last week I had to get after her for pulling my glasses off my face and she looks up and me and says with the sweetest face, 'I Ya OO'. Sorta hard to get mad at that.
She loves to give kisses and has started to give them on her own. Somthing about those little kisses melts a Mom's heart.
15 years ago


1 comment:
Yay Abigail! Now you're really gonna exhaust your mom and dad making them chase you all over!! :) That is so sweet! Aren't wet little kisses the best! :) It's funny that she already knows what to say to make things go her way! :) They are smart like that! :)
Post a Comment