Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Yucky Mommy, Yucky"

Well Miss Abigail has an ear infection and a cold.
Lucky for us she is in a pretty happy mood and
only has trouble at night. She started on antibiotics
last night as well as Robitussin DM and Benedryl to
help her sleep. I gave her the cough medicine and she
cried out "yucky Mommy, yucky"over and over. I
tasted it and it really was YUCKY! We'll be trying
something different tonight as soon as the doctors
office calls me back.

2 comments:

jay are said...

yeah, some of that stuff is nasty...and now they're saying maybe it's not even good for our little ones. Always something to worry about!!
Thanks for your kind thoughts toward us. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

Dim and Jana said...

Hey you... sick kids are NO fun. Sorry about Abigail. I have to bribe my kids to take medicine...