Well my friend Cari tagged me to share 7 little known
things about myself, so here goes:
1. I miss Paula, Mya and Amelia more than they will
ever know.
2. My heart breaks when I think that Abigail's only
contact with her cousins on my side of the family
seems to be through pictures.
3. I hate driving / riding in the car for long periods
of time. I get really restless.
4. I love reading and sneak a page here and there
whenever I can find the time. I long for longer
periods of time to read my books.
5. I wish I lived nearer to the coast. I miss the
smell of the ocean, the fog, the chill of the morning
and night air.
6. I hate hot weather, over 90*. Funny I live in an
area where it is way over that for most of the summer
and I have been here for 15 years and still can't
handle it.
7. I am so thankful for my friends that live close
by they bolster me more than they will ever know.
I hope I do the same for them.
I am supposed to tag some folks to share 7 little
know facts about themselves, so I tag Alicia, and
Susie (now you gotta update your blog Suz).
15 years ago


1 comment:
I'm sorry your family is so scattered! But it's nice that friends can fill in sometimes. It was fun to read your secrets!
Post a Comment