Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sniffle

Well here's looking at my last day of summer vacation.
When I was a kid it seemed that summer break lasted
for so long and now...not long enough. I will miss being
with my little girl all day and watching her everyday
growth. I will miss experiencing her love and zest for
life and even her hissy fits. I know I have been lucky to
have the past 2 1/2 months, I just wish for more.

Monday brings on a fresh group of first graders that
I get to educate. Here's hoping I have all I need to be
the best teacher I can be.

We've been lucky to have my mom here for the last
4 1/2 days. Sadly she had to go home today. She
has been a great help in getting my classroom ready
and Abigail has loved having her Gramy around to play
with. We miss her! XOXO

No comments: