The past few weeks have seemed to
drag and yet fly by all at the same time.
Is that possible? Abigail finally cut her
top two year old molars and got a cold
to go along with the teething. At least
we are done teething for a while now!
Of course she shared the cold with me
so that has been a real blast ;).
She likes talking to my stomach and
tells her brother she loves him. Boone
got her started on that. I am trying to
encourage her to not pull my shirt up
everytime she feels the need to say hi.
I have the next week off which I am
very much looking forward to. A bit
of down time is much needed! We
need to go through all the baby stuff
here soon and figure out what to sell
and what to keep. The pinks are on
the way out it seems.
Enjoy the pictures from the last while.
15 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment