I can't wait for Justin to have another boy around to play with...although I think his girlfriend Abigail will get jealous if he plays with the baby too much....
I voted blue...glad I was right:) We are very excited for you guys. Hope you are doing okay.Lv,Marya
Blue is the BEST, Obviously I am biased, with 2 true blues myself, but you sure are in store for some MORE fun.
One of each will be fun!
Congrats! How exciting to have one of each! I'm sure you'll find that boys are a lot different than girls!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't wait for Justin to have another boy around to play with...although I think his girlfriend Abigail will get jealous if he plays with the baby too much....
I voted blue...glad I was right:) We are very excited for you guys. Hope you are doing okay.
Lv,
Marya
Blue is the BEST, Obviously I am biased, with 2 true blues myself, but you sure are in store for some MORE fun.
One of each will be fun!
Congrats! How exciting to have one of each! I'm sure you'll find that boys are a lot different than girls!! :)
Post a Comment