Today I felt inspired to write a post that would be different from the usual posts on our blog. I promise to do an update of Miss Abigail soon.
Today my thoughts have been on a dear friend of mine who has been facing cancer and all it's ugliness for the last year and a half or so. Her attitude has inspired me to have the spirit she has when facing difficult days. The cancer has reared it's ugly head again and she will begin chemo next week and yet her attitude is one of hope.
My friend is beautiful with or without her long hair, her eye brows and eye lashes. She has a spirit of quietness on even the darkest of days and she is very special to my family.
My friend is an amazing young woman and I feel honored to have her in my life.
15 years ago


2 comments:
We just heard that... Thanks for the nice post about her. It is nice to hear about her spirit. We sure think of them every day.
I couldn't agree with you more! What an amazing attitude and lovely spirit! Thanks for the post!
Post a Comment