When Abigail and I got home today I put her in the crib so I could replace the bag liner in her diaper disposal thingy. Anyhow, after I finished putting the crazy contraption back together I looked up to check on her and this is what I saw, my dear daughter standing in her crib. She was so proud of herself. I put her in sitting up as opposed to lying down and somehow or another she got herself into a stand. Wish I could have caught the process. Oh well we'll save that for another day.
15 years ago


2 comments:
Great picture! I love the expression on her face... She's like "What's the big deal... I do this all the time!" She's a mover and a shaker! She'll be off and running in no time! :)
Boone and I were talking about how our house is really not ready for her to be on the move just yet. I guess we better get on that. ;)
Post a Comment