While we were out today running errands Boone and I decided to stop and get smoothies from Jamba Juice. Yum you say...well yes, that is until something very bad happened.
I was taking to my cousin Amelia on the phone and icing my knee, very forgetful of where my delicious Berry Lime Sublime smoothie sat. As I stood up from the couch I knocked the stupid drink off of the coffee table and onto the floor. SPLAT!!! Now mind you my carpet is a light oatmeal color, my drink a lovely shade of cranberry and it was about 3/4 of the way full. I looked down at the floor and promptly told Amelia I had to go, then I called for Boone. (Most of you know me pretty well and I must say I was really proud of myself. I didn't even flip out...I just looked at the mess and thought whoops that's gonna be a nightmare to clean up.)
The two of us grabbed towels and good old Resolve Carpet Cleaner. After a great deal of wiping, spraying, rinsing, repeat, repeat, repeat. The carpet looks OK.
Moral to this story don't be lame and knock over your colorful drink onto your carpet. Oh ya and make sure you have Resolve Carpet Cleaner handy.
15 years ago


2 comments:
Looks like it's time to buy a little carpet cleaner... Not just for Aby and all her future messes she will make but for her mother to use now ;) We get tired of using our neighbors for spills and bought one about 3 months ago... glad we havent had to use it yet. Happy New Year Boone!
Thanks for the Happy New Year wish. It was a nice celebration with Boone's family.
Post a Comment