Here is our girl in her 8 month Mall Establishment pictures. She was not very smiley this time around. Kinda grumpy in fact. Oh well she perked up after the pictures were all done. Go figure.
Okay, you're making the rest of us parents look bad who aren't on the ball on this picture thing! :) But I love the pics and it's a good reminder for me to be on the ball.
5 comments:
LOVE the slinky picture! How fun!
She has such gorgeous features! What a doll, literally! :)
Cute photos! Is that her slinky? Fun toy!
They had the slinky to play with there. I think I will need to get her one...a plastic one I think though. She loved playing with it.
Okay, you're making the rest of us parents look bad who aren't on the ball on this picture thing! :) But I love the pics and it's a good reminder for me to be on the ball.
Post a Comment