Monday, February 5, 2007

Random Updates

  • Abigail has finally got a tooth. Her gums have been swollen for the last month or so, she drools constantly and chews on everything. Last night I could feel the top of the tooth coming through her gums. I couldn't see it but boy could I feel that sharp little thing.
  • I have a tongue and I love to stick it out. She is really funny now that she has discovered her tongue. It is always out and wagging back and forth.
  • On the move. She is getting closer and closer to crawling. Baby proofing the house is gonna need to happen soon.
  • Something else new that Daddy and I are trying to get used to is her new position for sleeping. On her stomach. This started when she was all plugged up from her cold about 3 weeks ago and now it is all the time. Also crib travels have begun anew. She gets put down on her back in the middle of her crib but in no time at all she is all over the place and asleep on her belly. It's hard to get used to since when they are really little it is all about being on their back. We remind ourselves that she knows to turn her head to breathe and that she'll be ok. Still not used to it yet though.
  • And lastly for those who have asked...her rashes are all cleared up and she is feeling good minus the discomfort of teething.

1 comment:

Dim and Jana said...

Fun times... Teeth are great huh? I wish they waited until a year or something to get them.
Glad you guys are doing good. I'm jealous you are probably going to see Justin before us...