15 years ago
Friday, February 9, 2007
It's Raining, It's Pouring, The Old Man...
It's raining here and I know that for many of you that seems like a weird thing to write a post about. What you must understand is that it got so dry that we had to put our sprinklers back on timer and run them through the month of January and into the first week of February. Our yard was dying because of the lack of water. We needed this rain so bad and for the first time in my life I find myself celebrating it. Don't get me wrong by next week I'll be over it but for now the sound of rain on the roof is a glorious thing. So all you ducks and frogs out there, keep dry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love the rain! January was like the worst month EVER for me. You could say that rain is my sunshine. :)
SICK PEOPLE! GIVE ME THAT SUNSHINE, YOU DON"T DESERVE IT!
Paula, Cari and I just don't know what rain is we know. ;)
Post a Comment